We hope that you love your purchase, but if your item is not as desired please read through our returns policy. If you should have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us using any of the methods below.
Orders placed from 29th October 2019 can be returned up until the 15th January 2020 under our extended Christmas returns policy.
- Goods may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be in 'as sold' condition. If the item is faulty, please contact us as soon as possible by telephone or email.
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
- Please complete the returns form provided with your item(s) and include this in your returns package
- The responsibility and liability of all items remains with you until we are in receipt of the goods. We recommend you return by registered post.
- Goods are returned to us at your cost.
- We will happily accept exchanges for items, whether this be for an alternative style or a size exchange. If this is not possible, an automatic refund will be processed.
- If requesting a refund for the returned items, this will be processed via your original payment method once item/s are received.
- Ship returned goods to the address below.
Unit 4 The Mallard Business Park
Grantham, NG31 7XQ, UK
Please do not hesistate to contact our Noble Equestrian Customer Services:
Telephone- 01572 772476 | Email- email@example.com
What You Will Need to Do to Return Defective Products
Return the product to the store where it was purchased OR call Noble Equestrian for a refund or replacement:
- Call us at 01572 772508
- Provide us with the original order number.
- Tell us WHAT you are sending back
- Tell us WHY you are sending it back
If Noble Equestrian determines that the product is defective, Noble Equestrian will either replace the product or repair the product. All determinations made by Noble Equestrian will be within our sole discretion and will be final.